It's been over a year.
Nothing noteworthy happened.
What did happen, and I am noting it only to toss some content out there (and avoid responsibilities), was that I am suffering through the third month of inexplicable itch everywhere on my body, and even more inexplicable affinity to burst into tears for no apparent reason more or less twice a month.
I also fell in love.
Not with a person, I don't think so, rather with the attention and affection they show me, which has me clinging rather desperately and very pathetically to them. Poor sod hasn't realized yet that I burn and the warmth he gets from me isn't scalding because I hide the embers deep, so very deep, and bury them under temperance and kindness.
Or maybe I simply overreact to my own emotions and the barest hint that a person finds my company remotely enjoyable.
In other news, I still talk little, do less, browse the Internet and somehow still got a scholarship, which rekindled my hopes to save enough money to build (have someone build) me a PC that will support new games for at least three years. Maybe even as soon as for Christmas.
Life is good, even if sometimes I have to fight tooth and nail to hide my crying.
Nothing noteworthy happened.
What did happen, and I am noting it only to toss some content out there (and avoid responsibilities), was that I am suffering through the third month of inexplicable itch everywhere on my body, and even more inexplicable affinity to burst into tears for no apparent reason more or less twice a month.
I also fell in love.
Not with a person, I don't think so, rather with the attention and affection they show me, which has me clinging rather desperately and very pathetically to them. Poor sod hasn't realized yet that I burn and the warmth he gets from me isn't scalding because I hide the embers deep, so very deep, and bury them under temperance and kindness.
Or maybe I simply overreact to my own emotions and the barest hint that a person finds my company remotely enjoyable.
In other news, I still talk little, do less, browse the Internet and somehow still got a scholarship, which rekindled my hopes to save enough money to build (have someone build) me a PC that will support new games for at least three years. Maybe even as soon as for Christmas.
Life is good, even if sometimes I have to fight tooth and nail to hide my crying.
No comments:
Post a Comment