With several projects going on simultaneously, it's hard to focus and finish something, but I'm actually immensely proud that I've done this today from scratch and now it's about 70% done.
Based on the ending of "The Doctor's Wife", an episode of Doctor Who (one of the few I've watched, and one of those I loved most) because the lighting is beautiful and because steampunk goggles. :D
Will need a bit of tinkering after I'm done with the painting itself, but despite numerous mistakes I'll regret in two years I am really satisfied with the outcome so far.
Done in Paint Tool Sai, about three hours or so.
Doctor Who © BBC; artwork © me.
Based on the ending of "The Doctor's Wife", an episode of Doctor Who (one of the few I've watched, and one of those I loved most) because the lighting is beautiful and because steampunk goggles. :D
Will need a bit of tinkering after I'm done with the painting itself, but despite numerous mistakes I'll regret in two years I am really satisfied with the outcome so far.
Done in Paint Tool Sai, about three hours or so.
Doctor Who © BBC; artwork © me.

No comments:
Post a Comment